1st Find your skis. Are they in the garage? Are they in the basement? Are they still in the rocket box on top of the car?
2. Dust them off. Did you put summer wax on them to protect them? Do you still have Klister from Langlauf? If you have old wax, clean it off. If you hot waxed them, great job, now do a hot wax clean.
3. Do the Hot wax clean if you haven’t done it yet.
4. Brush them good. Put a new layer of base prep on.( this is in the glide zone only, not kick zone) If they are waxless skis, you should still hot wax the tips and tail. If you don’t want to do this yourself, bring them in and we can do it for you.
5. Inspect the bases; do they need a stone grind? Do they need a base fill?
6. If they need stone grinding, bring them in and we can do that for you.
If you have any questions about your skis, bring them in and let us take a look at them for you.
It is going to be a great winter, so get those skis ready to go.